Children are expected to wear school uniform. We believe it creates a united image for the school and makes children look smart and ready to work. The school uniform consists of:
- Fleece, jumper or cardigan with a school logo - these are available from PMG school wear (www. pmgschoolwear.co.uk).
- Gold (not yellow) polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, skirts, pinafore dresses. Dresses and skirts should be of modest length.
- Plain black or grey shorts
- Green and white gingham dress
- Black, white or grey socks/tights
- Traditional clothing in school colours e.g. Hijab
- Black Shorts
- House Colour PE top with school logo
- Black plimsolls for gym
- Black plimsolls or trainers (black) for outdoor PE lessons
- Tracksuit if required
All PE kits to be kept in a named drawstring bag which can be kept on their peg in school week and taken home to be washed at weekends.
- Black shoes or trainers that provide substantial support
- For reasons of health, safety and hygiene, children should not ear sandals with open toes and that they do wear socks
- Shoes should not have a high heel
- No coloured trainers, coloured laces, flip flops or clogs (this also applies to break time)
Official Uniform Supplier for WDA is PMG Schoolwear
Address: Unit4, Swan Wharf Business Centre
Waterloo Road, Uxbridge
Orders can also be placed online from the PMG Schoolwear website.
Non-branded uniform items can be purchased from any retailer.
Pre-loved School Uniform
We understand that uniform can be expensive requirement for our families and would like to help our community by making good quality, second hand uniform easily available to everyone.
With this in mind we are planning to hold a second hand uniform sale in the school and currently are accepting any unwanted uniform items that are in good condition and could be worn by another pupil.
With the continued rise in household costs, we are hoping that this initiative would make a big difference to a lot of our families.