We want to develop responsible, respectful and active children who are prepared for modern Britain.
Personal development is staying safe, building futures, British values, caring for the environment and health & well-being. Personal development is fully integrated within our curriculum. At the bottom of the page, click on the link to see how the five areas of personal development are threaded through our curriculum.
1. Staying safe: Recognise and deal with risks to wellbeing, know about the support available and develop an understanding of healthy relationships.
2. Building Futures: Everything we do at school helps to shape our future.
3. British Values: Ideas or thoughts which are considered important in helping us all to live happy, healthy and safe lives in Britain today.
4. Caring for the Environment: Raises awareness of issues that have had an impact on our surroundings or conditions in which a person, animal, or plant lives.
5. Health and Well being: How to keep safe, comfortable, happy, feeling good about ourselves and ready to learn & develop.