Welcome to the governance section. This includes details of how our Academy Council is structured, including the names, categories, responsibilities and terms of appointment for each Academy Councillor.
The Academy Council monitors the Academy's key performance indicators and acts as a critical friend to the Principal and the Academy's senior leadership team, providing challenge where appropriate.
Commitment of Academy Council Members
- Setting the vision, ethos and strategic direction of the academy
- champion the Academy in the local community;
- Holding the school leaders to account for performance of pupils and the performance management of staff
- liaise with school leaders and feedback to the Council on one key development area
- attend training sessions for effective governance.
- ensure the school's evaluation is used to inform the priorities in the academy development plan
- Consider all relevant data and feedback provided on request by school leaders and external sources on all aspect of academy performance
- Ask challenging questions of school leaders
There is no relationship between governors and the staff of The Park Federation Academy Trust. No governor has any relevant business and financial interest declared with the Trust either.