In addition to the Adrian Ingham Library and the Paddington Bear Library, there are two Accelerated Reader libraries. Fifty five children are responsible for AR books.
For each AR Library, the children use a weekly rota, and their duties include;
- scanning books out as loans
- returning and shelving book
- ensuring the book boxes are tidy
- training new librarians as required
- replacing ZPD numbers onto boxes, repairing books.
- overall management of the reading spaces and information displays