Monday 24th February 2020
This week . . .
Reading: To use a range of Super 8 strategies to answer questions
Maths: To divide with remainders
English: To explore our new text ‘Gregory Cool’
Topic: Villages, Towns and Cities
- 3L: PE/Gymnastics is on Monday and Wednesday. Please make sure your child always has the correct PE kit.
- 3S and 3M: PE/Gymnastics is on Wednesday and Thursday. Please make sure your child always has the correct PE kit.
- Homework will be set every Friday and is due the following Wednesday.
- Additionally, don't forget to log on to:
- We encourage children to read at home every day. Please encourage your child to read a variety of text types and listen to them read as much as possible. Our Librarian is willing to help with book choices. When listening to your child read, please ask them questions about the text and ask them to use their Super 8 Reading Strategies!
Miss Longman, Miss Makwana and Miss Spence