Monday 27th January 2020
Dear Parents/ Carers,
This half term our learning focus is Traditional Tales and this week we are learning The Three Little Pigs.
This week we are:
* re-reading the story of The Three Little Pigs using props to retell story events.
* answering 'what' and 'who' questions when listening to stories
* Counting objects carefully and recognising which group of objects has 'more'
* Thinking about feelings - How do we know if someone is angry? What makes us feel angry?
* listening to rhyming words in stories, songs and phonics games
* exploring the sounds of instruments that we shake
PE and Yoga
We have now started our PE and yoga sessions. These will take place every Friday so the children need to be wearing suitable clothing e.g. leggings, jogging bottoms. They also need to have a pair of plimsolls at school to change into. These will be kept at school to ensure we have them available for every session.
Book bags need to come back into school by Wednesday so that the children can choose a new book to take home again each Friday. We have put a temporary paper reading record in the bag for you to write comments on and we will hopefully have reading records for the children to use as soon as possible.
Dates for the Diary
Our next Stay and Play - Monday 10th, Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th of February. Please sign up in nursery for your preferred day.
February half term 17th- 21st School is closed
Thank you for your support and partnership,
Miss Howard, Miss Atiq, Mrs Balkhu, Mrs Glowala, & Miss Penny