Welcome to Lion Class!
Dates to remember:
Highlights last week:
This half term our learning is about:
Highlights this week:
Mental maths target:
Every Friday the whole school will participate in Reflection Time. During this time we will reflect on what we have been doing in class this week. Each week we will have a different question. Please encourage your child to speak about this at home.
This week's question:
Miss Lewis & Miss Williamson
Things to remember:
- Homework books are sent home on Friday -please help your child to complete and return their homework book to school every Wednesday.
- Reading books go home daily-try to read every night and write a comment indicating how they have read. Books will not be changed if a comment hasn't been recorded.
- Our library session is every Wednesday afternoon. Please make sure library books are returned on a Wednesday so that your child can choose a new book.
- Our PE days are every Monday and Wednesday, please ensure your child has a full PE kit in school.
On these days no earrings should be worn.
- Please can you give your child a water bottle to bring into school (preferably labelled) so that they can keep hydrated during the school day.