Monday 26th June 2017
Our learning challenge question this half term is....
Why do people go on journeys?
Highlights of the Week:
- Writing a playscript about the trial of Rumpelstiltskin.
- Creating a print of a stamp that represents the UK.
- Learning about line graphs and pictograms.
- Health and Fitness Week! (Don't forget your P.E. kit and a water bottle!)
- Sports Day on Friday 30th June
- Exciting assemblies from athletes and dancers.
P.E. is on every Thursday.
Homework is given out every Friday and is due on the following Wednesday.
Library books need to be returned every Wednesday.
Miss Pottle & Ms Wicks