Monday 16th July 2018
Our Learning Challenge question this term is ‘Would you have survived the Stone Age?’
This week we are expecting some very high temperatures.
You can help your child by each day:
- Sending them into school with a bottle of water
- Making sure they have applied suncream that morning
- If possible, send them in with a hat on to keep the sun at bay during the hotter parts of the day
- Gymnastics is on Mondays and PE is on Thursdays. Please make sure your child always has the correct PE kit.
- Homework will be set every Friday and is due the following Wednesday.
- We encourage children to read at home every day. Please encourage your child to read a variety of text types and listen to them read as much as possible. See if your child can make a summary about the story, this is our current shared reading focus.
- Our Librarian is willing to help with book choices. When listening to your child read, please ask them questions about the text and ask them to summarise what they are reading.
Y3 Planet Booklet
Year 3 Spelling List
End of Year Maths Targets - Continent Card